Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cabi Party

I went to a Cabi Party last night. Have you ever been to one?
I had never heard of Cabi clothing until my Mom and Aunt's
started raving about it. The website calls it the Ultimate
Personal Shopping. It was like shopping without the store.
All the clothes were there for you to try on, and you even have
this personal shopper telling you what looks good on you, what
pieces of clothing would look good with each other, and what
size you should get. That is one of my biggest pet peeves in
the dressing room....standing there debating over which size.
Anyway, it was tons of fun. A totally different experience.
Here is one of the blouses I loved! You can wear it this way,
or you can wear the back in the front for a totally different
look. Now, that is what I love...versatility!
Give Away Image
Here is the Cabi website.

No comments: